New Bedford

New Bedford

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Late Night Run

June 29th: 6:30am wakeup. Bowl of cereal. Work 7:30am-4pm. Another PB&Nutella sandwich for lunch with my last homemade brownie. Home by 4:30ish. Kimber wasn't arriving until 9pm. Goupil and I chilled out until 5:30pm. Started watching The Rum Diary with Johnny Depp on Netflix. Crazy, but good movie. Done by 7:30pm.

Out for a run after for an easy 7+ miles (50:20) with Goupil. Back by 8:20ish. Kimber here at 8:50pm. Relaxed the rest of the night and ready to sleep in on Saturday morning. Banana bread and milk for "dinner." Slacking on the dinner making lately, but the heat causes me to lose my appetite. I am just glad I have the protein shake for postrun.

We did record Kimber's reaction to a Youtube music video of "Twerk It" by VIC. It was hilarous!

No comments:

Post a Comment