New Bedford

New Bedford

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Definition of Lazy

July 22nd: 8am wakeup. Stayed in bed. Fell back asleep. Up at 10am. Stayed in bed. Dozed off. Surfed on my iPad for the next 4-5 hours. Officially left my room at 4pm. Goupil checked on me at around 2pm to make sure I was alive. Ate a Nature Valley Bar with Nutella. Chilled on the couch. Hydrated with iced tea. Pretzel and nutella tortilla wrap for another snack.

Goupil and I headed out around 7pm for the 11 mile loop (76:08). Felt good to get out there after a day of nothingness. Back to stretch, shower and not have an appetite. Chunk of fresh mozzarella cheese for dinner. Protein shake (aka milk and protein powder, the norm).

Bed at a decent hour for a fun filled week of work. 57 miles for the week. Felt good to just be able to get out there and run everyday. Another week until the official start of marathon training. Shooting for a 75 mile week with some type of workout. I need to make more of an effort to be fueling my body rather than to eat minimalist like I did today. Don't worry, I will work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment