New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, July 9, 2012

No, I Am Not Living In The Woods

July 6th: 5:30am wakeup. Snooze like a champ. I didn't get out of bed until 6:30am. I kept waking up thinking I had to get out of bed. No morning run. Orders by Goupil. Easy miles on the legs. Peanut butter and Nutella double decker sandwich for lunch. Oatmeal and maple syrup for breakfast. Same thing as yesterday. Normal day at work.

Home by 4:30ish. It's Friday and we were in no rush to run. Chilled. Out the door by 7pm for an easy 7 miles (50:54). Nothing special. Legs felt pretty good. Back to stretch, foam roll and watch television. Made beans and rice for dinner. Salsa and chili powder to add some flavor. Pretty boring, but delicious. Brought me back to the summer living up at the campsite. I didn't throw it in a tortilla, but I didn't have to worry about dropping anything

Bed at a decent hour. Single run on Saturday in attempt to rest the legs and try to run better at the Boilermaker 15k on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment