New Bedford

New Bedford

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Celebrity Status

July 18th: 6:40am wakeup. Rushed around a bit. Quick bowl of oatmeal with the remains of the milk, maple syrup and blueberries. Mmmm. Work 7:30am-4pm. Goupil and I carpooled to work. Chicken and pasta for lunch. Snacks.

Home by 4:30pm. Fell asleep until about 5pm. Goupil woke me up. Rushed to get ready. UAlbany for the workout. I was just running for the workout. So I warmed up with the guys and continued for another 35 minutes on my own around campus. Cooled down with the guys. 10+ (76:52). Felt good to go double digits today and just run with no agenda on the day. TiVO was there (Tim Van Orden). He is sort of a celebrity in the running world. He's 44 years old and ripping out 100+ miles week. He finished with 25 miles for the day. Daaamnnn. Chatted up with him on the warmup and the fall season. He has only run a trail marathon and has gone sub 3 hours.

TCBY for dinner. 12+ dollars. New record. Big group for the outing. TiVO joined us. Always a good thing. Destroyed my fro-yo and back to the apartment to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment