New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, July 16, 2012

Now It's A Tradition

July 11th: 6:30am wakeup. Bowl of cereal for breakfast. Big old lunch made. A serving of chili. Shredded mozzarella cheese to melt on top. Chocolate milk. Potato chips. A mini ham and cheese sub. Hot pepper rings for the sub. Work 7:30-4pm.

Home to relax for a while before heading down to Albany for the workout. I wasn't working out, but Goupil was. And TCBY was gonna be eaten post workout. So I warmed up with the team and basically watched the workout. I timed the guys that were running the 600 workout. I was more beneficial that I thought I was gonna be by timing one of the guys, Eamon, for his workout. His watch was messed up on the first couple intervals and I ended being some good motivation for his workout. Cool with me. I basically ran back and forth between the 200 and 400 mark. Cooled down with the guys 2+ miles. 5 miles on the day and the ankle/foot is the same. Nothing better, nothing worse.

Goupil and I went on our TCBY date because no one else wanted to go. Limited myself to 6 bucks of frozen yogurt. Made chili cheese dogs when I got home for some real dinner (for the first time). I couldn't break tradition though and not go to TCBY.

A couple of chili cheese (Swiss) dogs. The hotdogs were no antibiotics, no fillers, no preservatives, no nitrates, gluten free and all beef. Cooked them up under the broiler and toasted the buns. Mmm.

Bed at a decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment