New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, July 16, 2012

Making The Stops

July 15th: 9am wakeup. Diesel omelette for breakfast. Grape tomatoes, onion, and Boar's Head deli ham. Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Came out perfect. Salt, pepper and ketchup. Sautéed the veggies and browned the deli ham in another pan to put in-between at the end.

Television. Took Tucker (Kimber's dog) for a swim across the street in the stream. Swam in the pool to cool off in the afternoon. Headed out by 2:50ish to stop off in Newtown, CT to see my dad and chill for a couple of hours.

Arrived at 4pm. Worked out well because the t-storms came rolling through around 4:30ish. Lost power. My parents just got a gas stove so we made hotdogs on the stove. Let the storm pass before taking a lap in the yard. Tended to the garden. Checked out the new hammock. Sprayed some pesticide on the driveway so my dad can reseal it in the next month. Gathered up my stuff and headed out by 7:30pm.

Thought I was in the clear storm wise. I wasn't. Within 30 minutes. It started to torrential downpour. So much that I was killing it on the highway at 35 mph. Hazard lights on and everything. The extreme high wipers weren't enough. I made it out alive and home by 10pm. Bed by 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment