New Bedford

New Bedford

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Olympics Baby!

July 27th: 5:45am wakeup. Bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios for breakfast. Off to work by 6:30am. Busy day on the computer. Making graphs/charts/presentation for upper management. Productive day and I was able to get out of work by 3:15pm. Woohoo! Lunch was real good. Chicken with egg noodles and sautéed mushrooms/avocado. I tossed it on a plate they served at the cafeteria. My co-workers thought I bought it at first. That's how good it looked.

Home by 4pm. Relaxed for a while. Out the door by 6pm for a run. 8.5+ miles (56:48). I did 3 sets of 1min, 2min, 3min (1 minute hard, 1 minute easy, 2 minutes hard, etc). I basically did this to have the time pass on the run. Back to the apartment to stretch quickly, shower and head out over to Albany for the opening ceremony of the Olympics.

Josh's house for pizza and a New Castle. Out of there by 11pm and to go straight to bed. Fun filled Saturday ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment