New Bedford

New Bedford

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Feeling Fresh

July 3rd: 5:40am wakeup. Very difficult to get out of bed this morning. Groggy as ever. Out the door for a 3 mile shakeout (NT). Back to stretch and foam roll. Made breakfast and lunch at the same time. Oatmeal in a mug. Lunch consisted of chicken with the normal spices, egg noodles, and sauteed peppers, mushroooms, onions, and tomatoes. Mozzarella cheese. Balsamic vinaigrette dressing. It was really good. It's my go to dish that always hits the spot when I'm real hungry. Cream soda to wash it all down. Work 7:45am-4:15pm. Goupil and I carpooled for the second time in a row.

Home by 4:45pm. Chilled on the couch and ate some snacks. A plain tortilla, a small bag of potato chips, a Nature Valley bar, and a cream soda. Threw in a load of laundry (all of my running clothes from the last 3+ weeks). Tossed it in the dryer before getting ready for a run. I had pretty much nothing left to run in so I went with winter thermal boxer briefs and half tights. Almost 6 miles (NT).

Back to stretch and foam roll. Trimmed up the hair before showering up. Poison ivy might be spreading slowly. Washed the rest of the dishes. Made some pasta with peppers and onions. I needed some more protein so I cracked an egg in the sauteed veggies and sprinkled shredded mozzarella cheese all over it. Good combo. Basically a veggie omelette over a bed of pasta.

Big Bang Theory and bed early for the Firecracker 4 tomorrow morning at 9am. Saratoga for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment