New Bedford

New Bedford

Friday, September 21, 2012

Ouchies

September 17th: No morning run. Slept in until 6:50am. Felt great. A couple eggs and toast for breakfast. Topped em with real maple syrup (yeah, that's how much I love the stuff). Work 8am-4:30pm.

Home just before 5pm. I didn't want to do anything so I didn't. I was mad hungry so I ate a quesadilla with salsa. Then I ate a Clif bar. Goupil headed out for a run. No rush for me. Continued to sit on the couch before heading out at 7:30pm for a 10 miler (69:48). Quads definitely rocked from the hills and trails yesterday. A nice change of scenery and terrain yesterday in Pisgah State Park. Smooth night run though.

Back to the apartment to stretch and foam roll. Protein shake for dinner. Bed by 10:30pm.

10 miles on the day. Ease back into the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment