New Bedford

New Bedford

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Keene Bound

August 31st: 5:30am wakeup. Packed up my things for the weekend (Keene, NH and Old Orchard Beach, ME). Out for a 5 mile run (36:40). Legs still feeling Wednesday, but no worries. Goupil and I carpooled to work because we were carpooling from work to Keene. Balance bar for breakfast. Work 7:45am-4:15pm. Quick day at work except for the last couple hours. It was dragging, but pushed through it. Goupil and I practically ran out of work to hop in his car to make the drive to Keene.

Drove to Keene and made it there by 6:30ish. Another 5 mile run (36:45) with Najem and Goupil at 7pm. Railroad bed for some soft trails. Boj was already out for a run so he turned around and finished up the run with us.

Back to the Lake House to cut my hair real gross. Just shaved the top of my head. Showered and Athen's for dinner. Chicken parm sub. Kept my hat on to avoid any harassment from the Keene night crowd. Rented Contraband from Redbox and watched that before going to bed. Jared joined us the beginning before bouncing. FaceTime with my family (in Maine at the time) to show them the sweet haircut.

10 miles on the day. Runs felt good. Alumni 5k tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment