New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, April 23, 2012

Solo Run

April 23rd: 5:00am wakeup. Snoozed until 5:20am. Tough to get out of bed this morning with the weekend full of activities. Oatmeal for breakfast and a single decker PB&J for lunch. Work 6am-2:30pm. Day went by quicker than I thought.

Da Choppa for major grocery shopping because I had a pathetic lunch today. When I have oatmeal for breakfast, it means I don't have any cereal left. I like my cereal in the mornings. Frosted Flakes were on sale for $2 a box. I bought 3 boxes. Some meat, veggies, and yogurt. Filled up the tank with my 30 cents off. Ca-chang! $3.73 a gallon. Home to drop off the groceries. Back out to the library to print out tax return things (yeah I know I am little late, but I was dealing with my car last week). I needed to obtain a library card. I filled out the necessary paperwork and stepped up to the counter. The lady was a little rude, but I was able to get temporary access with the card. That was due to the lack of proof that I live in NY. Whatever. I got computer access and printed out the document. I ate a half of bag of Teenee Beanee jelly beans while I was doing the whole process. They are sooo good.

Back to the apartment around 5:15ish. Run at 5:50pm. 9.5 miles (65:12). Last 4 miles in 26:00. Breezy out, but a nice solo run. Back to stretch, foam roll, wash some dishes, ice and protein shake. Chicken on salad for dinner. Bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment