New Bedford

New Bedford

Friday, April 13, 2012

Slap Chop!

April 12th: 5am wakeup. Bowl of cereal for break-fast. Purple shirt day. Work 6am-2:30pm. Rocked the calve sleeves all day. Solid day overall. Learned some useful things today in safety when we did the big group walk with some of the major safety reps and the M+W reps. Home to just relax for a while. Made a couple calls and sent a few emails for apartments. Goupil home around 5ish. Continued our search until finally scooting out the door for a run at 5:45pm. Marinated my chicken in hot sauce, chili powder, Italian dressing, and some chicken rub right before heading out.

Goupil planned on running for 45-50 minutes. We planned on running to the Kinns Road Trails, which is just short of 4 miles away. I dragged him up for a few loops in the trails to make it 10+ miles (71:56) with the last mile in 6:30. We didn't pick it up too much at the end so I knew it was atleast 10.

Back to stretch and foam roll. Iced up the calves. Eventually prepared my dinner right before the supposedly new Big Bang Theory episode. No new episode. Prepared dinner. Sautéed up some avocado, green peppers, mushrooms, and onions. The best part was I used my new Slap Chop (aka food chopper from Homegoods) that I recieved in my Easter basket. Worked like a charm. Boiled up some angel hair pasta. Made enough for dinner and lunch the next day. Ate just before 9. Bed by 10pm. Feel asleep while talking to Kimber. It ended up being a short conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment