New Bedford

New Bedford

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kimber's Here

April 27th: 5am wakeup. Breakfast was a bowl of cereal. Lunch already pretty much made. Leftovers from the night before. The only day my lunch did not consist of peanut butter and jelly. Brought Ritz crackers and a jar of Nutella. White chocolate macadamia nut Clif bar. Work 6am-2:45pm. Home to an apartment ro myself. Goupil headed home for a bachelor party.

My post work activities consisted of a whole bunch of cleaning. Dishes. Mopping the kitchen and bathroom floor. Scrubbing the shower. Tidying up here and there before the arrival of Kimber. I called at 5:30ish and she was just getting on the road. I was able to get in 7 miles (52:00) at 6pm. Back to stretch and some more cleaning. Showered and greeted Kimber at the door in a towel because I had just gotten out of the shower.

Grocery store run for dinner and breakfast for the weekend. Chicken over pasta with fresh tomato, avocado, and mozzarella slices on top. Cuddled on the couch and bed on the air mattress since my bed is currently (and has been for 4 months) a futon with an egg crate.

Which one is mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment