New Bedford

New Bedford

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Slow Day

April 3rd: 5:10am wakeup. Crawled out of bed. Bathroom. Breakfast kinda late at 5:20am. Bowl of cereal. Made the lunch. Deli sandwich, yogurt, banana, Nature Valley bar, and some almonds. Got dressed and out the door at 5:45am. Work 6:05-2:35pm. Slow day. Home to relax and watch television. Ordered another pair of trainers and shorts off runningwarehouse. Goupil home at 5pm. Did some dishes and prepared dinner so I could just shower and eat after the run.

Out the door at 5:45ish. Goupil had to bail at 3.5 or so. Continued the 10.8 (mapped it out again to check some splits and it's actually 11) loop on my own. Stopped at 5 miles for a second to stretch the calves and hips. Finished the run with 5:42 and 5:02 last 2 miles. 71:03 total time. Nice weather out so just rocked shorts, a long sleeve, and a running hat.

Back to stretch and throw my meatloaf in the oven. Ground beef with a chopped up onion, chili powder, crushed up Ritz crackers, salt, and pepper. Goupil threw his casserole in the oven next to mine. We sat down on the couch to watch Big Bang and ice. We eventually started to hear sizzling. I assumed it was his meal. He checked on the oven. He noted I should peek in on my meatloaf. Smoke and oil popping. I took it out and cut it in half. All done! Smoke alarm goes off. Oscillating fan on and kitchen window wide open. All I could do was laugh since this isn't the first time my meal caused this to happen. Ate half the meatloaf with ketchup and continued to watch tv. Showered up and bed before 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment