New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm So Tired, I Haven't Slept A Wink

April 2nd: 5:05am wakeup. Pooped. Goupil up to run with a friend at 5:15am. Bowl of cereal for breakfast. Made lunch. Black forest ham and muenster cheese sandwiches. Yogurt. Banana. Nature Valley bar. Work 6am-2:30am. One of my contractor buddies let me know I look tired today. I definitely was. Stopped off at Da Choppa again for cereal and milk. Self checkout to avoid the crazy lines. Home by 3pm. I had intentions of washing dishes and cleaning up a bit, but I instead napped from 3:30-5. Woke up in a daze.

Run at 5:35am with Goupil. Popped a Gu (chocolate agave energy packet) before because I was kinda hungry. 10 miles (69:38). Solid run. Surprised I felt that well. I did stop at 9.5 miles to explode in the woods. I thought I could make it back to the apartment because the feeling would come and go. That's alright. Recovery run.

Stretch, foam roll, protein shake, and iced while I watched Big Bang Theory. Showered eventually and ate a bowl of Go Lean Cinnamon Crisp with maple syrup at 8:45pm. Bed at 10pm. Gotta to get to bed earlier this week. Need the sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment