New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hot And Humid

April 16th: 5am wakeup. Bathroom immediately. Made the bold decision to make my lunch and breakfast simultaneously this morning. All 4 burners. Oatmeal, chicken, mushrooms and pasta. All done at the same time. Superb timing on my part. Changed up. Threw the lunch together. Black licorice. Mini Cadbury eggs. Clif bar. Banana. I was pretty excited. Work 6am-2:30pm. Lunch was amazing. Out of work to super hot weather. Sweated the whole way home (mostly due to the lack of AC in my car).

Back to the apartment to cool off. Goupil home by 4:45pm. Decided to run easy later in the evening. Sat there on the couch until we went to Da Choppa for groceries. 75 bucks later, we were back to head out for a run by 7pm. 7 easy (50:14). Out and back. Stopped halfway to stretch.

Everything gradually got more sore today. The part of my body that was most sore was my jammed thumb. Next was my back, hips, and shoulder blades. Returned from the run to foam roll, make a tortilla burger with onions and fresh tomato (delicious), and ice the calves. Watched some tv. Showered. Bed by 10:15pm. I know. Late. That's what happens when I run later in the day. Everything is pushed back. Oh well. Another day down.

No comments:

Post a Comment