New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, August 6, 2012

Manwich

August 6th: 5:45am wakeup. 6:10am out the door for an easy 3 miles (22:47). Back to the apartment to greet Sean Gavaghan with a good morning. He had an interview with my company, Colden Corporation, so he was crashing on the futon. Stretched, foam rolled, and starting boiling some water while I showered. Oatmeal with maple syrup for breakfast. Made a quick lunch. Work 7:45am-4:15pm. Egg noodles with sauteed onions and avocado.

Home by 4:30ish. Originally we were planned to run with Derrick. Cancelled. Goupil and I headed out around 6pm for a quicker 7 miles (45:54). Conversed the whole time. Comfortable.

Back to the apartment to stretch for a while. Foam roll. Started making dinner. I defrosted some ground beef to make a tortilla burger. I decided to add a twist with a couple hotdogs. I noticed I had some eggs in the fridge and a hot pan to cook it on. Fried up a egg next to the dogs. Throw it all in a tortilla and killed it. I felt like I was on Man vs. Food. It was a beast of a dinner.

Shower. Olympics. Bed early.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I actually had burger with an egg on it last night too! At this restaurant, it was called the Burger of Champions. Burger, Bacon, Cheese, Fried Egg, lettuce, tomato, and onions. I was skeptical, but the egg was really a great addition.

    That looks like a little too much Hotdog for me though.

    ReplyDelete