New Bedford

New Bedford

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Weekend Starts With An Early Night

May 11th: 5am wakeup. Out of bed immediately. Rushed around to get to work before 6 to make up the 1/2 hour I missed on Wednesday due to cable/internet hookup. Oatmeal for breakfast. PB&J for lunch. Work 5:50am-2:35pm. Treated myself to a heart healthy smoothie (Mixed berry, mango, and cranberry juice) due to feeling kinda crappy. Runny nose. That's about it.

Home by 3pm to just relax at the apartment. Stopped off at Da Choppa to pick up apple cider vinegar, Mucinex, cough drops, and deodorant. Washed some dishes and feel asleep on the couch. Goupil home at some point. He headed out for his 5 miler while I dozed in and out of a nap on the couch. Finally got up and changed to shakeout 4 miles. Goupil tried to have me take the day off, but I just couldn't.

4 miles (29:21). Kinda achey, but good to get out the door for fresh air. Back to just lay down and stretch. Showered and had a protein shake on the couch. Not much of an appetite so I mustered up to eat an everything bagel. Bed by 9ish. Nyquil shot to knock me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment