New Bedford

New Bedford

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Movie Night #1 (Still No Cable)

May 7th: 5:15am wakeup. Super difficult to get myself out of bed. I was snoozing since 4:30am. My plan was to unload my car before work. Complete opposite. Left everything right where it was. Oatmeal for breakfast. Leftovers from Friday night with a Clif bar for lunch. Pathetic lunch. Work 6am-2:30pm. Blah day and the body was aching from the lack of sleep. Out of work with intentions of accomplishing things. Mattress still in the trunk and plastic drawers in the front seat. Looks like I live out of my car. It's all good.

Home by 3pm to relax a bit. Post office for stamps and sending out important things such as my taxes. Back to the apartment to empty the car. Goupil pulled in the parking lot just after 4:30pm. Perfect timing. I was just ripping my mattress out of the trunk. Goup helped me bring it into the apartment. Set up the bedroom. I was planning on continuing to clean up and run at 6pm. Goupil was heading out for 5 miles. He convinced me to run 5 with him and add on. I changed up and out the door by 5ish. 5 miles (36:06). I divided it up into two runs. Goupil and I hit up Da Choppa for major grocery shopping. Lots of veggies, milk, yogurt, orange juice, rice, bagels, bread, etc. First time buying bagels since I moved to NY. Saw Derrick at Redbox when we were leaving. Picked up a couple movies (The Sitter and Captain America).

Back to the apartment by 7:30ish. Out for a 2nd 5 miles at 7:40pm. Same loop. Just a tad bit faster. 27:48. Cruised through. Felt smooth. Back to throw my dinner in a pot and cook it. Tossed some cheddar and mozzarella cheese on a tortilla. After 6-8 minutes of cooking up my concoction (chopped up vidalla onions, red and green pepper, mushrooms, tomato, chili powder, cayenne powder, black pepper, peppercorn ranch dressing, black beans, and hot sauce). Forgot to put salsa on, but it was still mad good. Watched The Sitter. Hilarious. Laughing out loud. Grabbed ice during our intermission to ice the calves. Shower after the movie and bed by 10ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment