New Bedford

New Bedford

Saturday, May 19, 2012

ECAC's at RPI

May 17th: 5am wakeup. Out of bed at 5:15am. Oatmeal for breakfast because I didn't buy milk this week. So no cereal. Work 6am-2:30pm. Pathetic lunches this week with PB&J everyday with a banana and a Clif Bar. Lazy week, but it happens.

Home to relax and clean up some more around the apartment. Dishes mostly. Goupil was planning on running 8 miles so I left when he got home to get in an extra couple miles. Ended up being 11 miles total (76:00) 2.5 on my own and another 8.5 with Goupil. Worked out perfectly because he picked me up on the run right when I was in our parking lot of the complex. Amazing timing and planning. What can I say, I'm smooth.

No shower and a protein shake before heading over to RPI in Troy, NY to watch Kevin Hoyt and Paige Mills run the 5k at ECAC's. Both of them ran very well and I cooled down 1.5+ (11:53) with Hoyt. 12.5 on the day. Great to see those guys and Pete Thomas (college coach). Home by 8:45pm. Whipped up a quesadilla with mushrooms, peppers, tomato and onion. Mix of peach and mango salsa. No shower because I was too tired and just wanted to go to bed. Crawled in just before 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment