New Bedford

New Bedford

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nap Time

March 27th: 5am wakeup. Bowl of cereal for breakfast. Took some Mucinex and a multivitamin. Kinda groggy this morning. Chicken with salad for lunch. Out the door before 5:40am. Work 6-2:45pm. Good day at work. Meeting with our boss in the morning. Tool sign-off again today. Starting to get the hang of it and it breaks up the day fairly well. Home to relax. I dipped into the box of Oreos. I started with just 3. Then another 3. Then some more (this is why I don't buy Oreos because they are my weakness). Ripped open the hot and spicy beef jerky my sister got me for Christmas. Food coma and fell asleep at 4:40. Goupil home at 5:15pm (he told me that because I was passed out cold). Attempted to wake me up. He thought he did. I opened my eyes, threw on my glasses and responded with some mumbles. Back to napping on the couch. Shook me again and I sprung up as I always do in total confusion. Got ready super quick and out the door at 5:45pm.

10.8 mile loop (73:04). Goupil had to stop at one point for some abdominal pain. Just some gas build up. Stopped again at 8ish. Gave me the apartment key and let me finish up the run while he figured out what was going on. He said I should come and pick him up in case he wasn't gonna make it. 5:02 last mile. I was feeling good and needed a confidence booster for the workout tomorrow. Jumped in the car after and found Goupil a mile out and he was okay. Bathroom break required and he completed the run with flying colors. Backto stretch, foam roll, and shower up before making dinner. Terrible gas from the beef jerky. Luckily it didn't affect my run at all.

It was already 7:30pm so I went with a 4 egg, 1 onion chopped and sautéed, cheddar cheese omelette for dinner. It was delicious. Big Bang Theory and bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment