New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, March 26, 2012

Last Day In CT

March 25th: 8am wakeup. Relaxed in bed. Upstairs at 9am. Mom made German pancakes for breakfast topped with heated up strawberries and peaches and a side of bacon. A German pancake is a hybrid of a pancake and a pastry. Can't beat it! Chilled for a while by playing Bananagrams. ALOT of Bananagrams.

Sarah and I went for a run around 2:30pm. 10+ miles (83:28). Great run. Talked to the whole time and Sarah killed the run. She wasn't even close to out of breath at the end of the run. She's doing a half in the beginning of May. She's gonna destroy it. I was gonna go another 5 miles, but my body was telling me don't do it. So I listened. 55 miles for the week.

Sarah and Bob headed out around 5:30 or so. Gathered up my things plus my slow cooker and scale. I finally headed back to NY at 7:40ish. Pork roast sandwich hit the spot at around 9ish. Smooth ride and back by 10:15pm. Bed soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment