New Bedford

New Bedford

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Home For The Weekend

March 23rd: 5am wakeup. Bowl of cereal for breakfast. Decided on a cold cut sandwich for lunch, then realized (after I had servhed the entire fridge) that I finished up my spiced ham the day before. Settled on a grilled cheese with muenster cheese. Work 6am-2:30pm. Back to the apartment to finish up packing my things before heading home. Basically laundry and foam roller. Quick 2+ hour drive home. No traffic. Day off from running. Dad called up when I was about 1/2 hour away. He was hitting up the driving range with his carpool buddy from work. Joined in. Kimber arrived at the house at 6:45pm. I still had golf balls to swing away at. Met back at the house around 7:15ish. Filet mignon and pasta salad. Delicious. Can't beat home cooking. Sarah and boyfriend Bob arrived around 9ish. Late night talking. Bed at 12pm. Surprised I had a ton of energy past 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment