New Bedford

New Bedford

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Clean Rooming It Up

March 21st: 5am wakeup. Made my lunch. 3 mini roll sandwiches with spiced ham and muenster cheese plus some hot pepper jelly. Breakfast alongside Goupil because he was working my shift to make the 5 hour trip back to NH. Work 6am-3pm. Clear room for 3 hours (Fully gowned and overheating). Two more SL1 sign-offs with Alyssa. I had to eat lunch at 12:30pm (about an hour and half later than I usually do). I was beyond starving. Home to relax and update the running schedule for the next couple months with the hold on the marathon this spring. Out for a run right before 5pm.

10.8 mile loop (73:34). Legs were still sore (just the calves). Felt smooth clipping off sub 7s. Bathroom break at 4 miles. Last 2 miles in 12:39. Back to stretch, foam roll, and pushups/situps (on my 4th week of em). Protein shake. Shower. Big Bang Theory. Burger with sautéed veggies for dinner. Bed at an early hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment