New Bedford

New Bedford

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nappy Time

June 21st: 5:30am wakeup. I was gonna run, but decided not to this morning. 6:30am out of bed. Bowl of cereal for breakfast. Work 7:30-4pm. Just another day. Kinda tired when I got home. Sat down on the couch. Talked with Kimber on the phone for a few minutes and then conked out hardcore. 5pm-7pm. Nap was perfect. Just what I needed. Woke up in a blur. I hadn't run yet and I didn't really feel like it. I knew I was gonna, but didn't know when. I mustered up some motivation and ate a freezer pop for some pre-run fuel.

Out the door at 7:50pm. Semi-adventure run on roads I have run once or twice. Ended up with 8.5++ (58:23). Cooled off half way through the run and it was a relaxing run. Cruised right through it. Back by 8:50pm to have a protein shake and no appetite for dinner. So I didn't eat anything. I was gonna eat my eggplant parm, but I decided to save it for lunch the next day. Showered up and got ready for bed.

Bed by 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment