New Bedford

New Bedford

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Adventure Run (To A Certain Degree)

June 14th: 5:15am wakeup. Still not getting up earlier, but my lunch was made already. Bowl of cereal for breakfast. Work 6am-2:30pm. Tool sign-offs left and right today. Next week, I officially shift my hours to a 7am-8am (depending on what the day has scheduled with tool signoffs) and 100% tool signoff. No more walking around in the subfab for 5-6 hours a day. This will be super beneficial when I begin my marathon training in the middle of July. Morning runs will be wayyyy easier. I will probably wakeupp roughly at the same time, but no rushing around at all.

Home at 3pm to just sit on the couch. I had intentions of doing dishes and whatnot. It did not happen. Goupil home around 5pm. I ended napping on the couch for a bit. Woke up at 5:50pm and I thought Goupil was getting ready to run. Nope. Planned run at 6:30pm. 10+ miles (73:01). Explored some side neighborhoods along Plank Road. Popped into the Kinns Roads trails for a short loop. I just wanted to hit the one hill in the woods. Goupil wanted nothing to do with it and continued to the main entrance of the trails and waited for me at the picnic table. Met back up and continued back. Relaxing run. Wore my backup shorts because I probably have 5 loads of laundry I have to do this weekend. It's kinda pathetic.

Did the right thing and prepared my dinner before leaving for the run. Chopped up onion, broccoli, avocado, and portabella mushroom (big thing of it was on sale, I usually just buy regular mushrooms). Cut up chicken and seasoned it with chicken rub, chili powder, italian dressing, and hot sauce. Laid out a layer of shredded mozzarella cheese on a plate. Egg noodles first to melt the cheese, veggies then chicken. Leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Showered before dinner. NBA finals. Bed by 10:30pm.

This is my system. No picture of the final product. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment