New Bedford

New Bedford

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Treadmill x2

January 23rd: 6:45am wakeup. Bowl of Special K for breakfast. Leftover BBQ chicken pizza for lunch. Some potato chips and a banana. Work 8am-4pm. Lots of computer work. Bundled up properly with lots of layers.

Stopped off at the TD Bank to deposit a few checks. The teller asked me if I was from New Hampshire. I responded with "No, Connecticut." It confused me because none of my checks notified her that I was from NH. She recognized the first 3 digits of my checking account as NH. I thought maybe it was the facial hair and flannel.

Home by 5pm to relax and make myself a protein shake while surfing the net on the laptop. Goupil and I left for the gym at 7:20pm. Another 9 miles on the treadmill. Figured out that the treadmill gets down to 4:16 pace (minutes/mile). Cruised on that for a few seconds before cranking it back up to 7 minute pace. 9 miles in under 60 minutes. I know it's treadmill running, but it was a solid effort of turnover and sweating. Tried out a pair of the New Balance Minimus my dad picked up for me. Worked out pretty well. Comfy and not much to them. Stretched in the 30 minute express area.

Home by 9pm. Ham and cheese (heated, melted cheese and toasted in the toaster oven. Mayo, BBQ sauce, and hot pepper rings for condiments/accessories. Passed out on the couch and transferred to the bed in the middle of the night. Shower will be in the morning. I should probably wash my sheets soon too.

Fish eye and macro lens...





No comments:

Post a Comment