New Bedford

New Bedford

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sigh Of Relief

January 10th: 6:45am wakeup. Big bowl of Autumn Harvest in Rubbermaid tupperware (Sarah, I haven't washed my bowl yet and I haven't bought Apple Jacks yet) for breakfast. Double decker PB&J and a Clif Bar for lunch. Work 8am-4:30pm. Carpooled with Goupil. I received a phone call about my car stating everything went smoothly and it is ready to picked up. Sweetness!

Over to Midas after work to pay the bill. I pleaded my case yesterday and received about 90 bucks off the original price. I attempted to slip the $30 coupon onto the counter as well. Didn't work. No biggie.

Home to the apartment to relax and chat with Kimber. Washed some dishes while Goupil napped. Run at 7pm with Goup. Smooth 8 miles (52:48).

Protein shake. Decent lift session at the home gym (since there is no race this weekend). To the kitchen (from the living room) to make a burger. Hot shower. Bed by 10:30pm.





No comments:

Post a Comment