New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, January 7, 2013

Resourceful

January 7th: 6:45am wakeup. Bowl of Autumn Harvest with almond milk for breakfast. Work 8am-4:30pm. Easy day at work for a Monday. Lots of computer work. Double decker PB&J and a Clif Bar for lunch. A couple pieces of chocolate (Milk Duds and peanut M&M's) and a bag of fun size Oreos from the vending machine.

Stopped for gas and everything went smoothly. I was very happy. Everyone was obeying the morals of pumping gas. Home by 4:45pm. My new camera lens (3-in-1 lens) for my iPhone came in the mail today. I played around with the lens for some time while talking with my mom about future races/weekends. Goupil home late. I thought he was running so I was waiting for him go for a run. He was taking the day off. 5+ miles (NT) by myself at 6:45pm. Chilly, but felt good to shake out the legs at an easy pace.

Back to stretch, foam roll, and start making dinner for the next couple nights while Facetiming with my dad. Pulled BBQ chicken in the slow cooker with mushrooms, peppers, and onions. We will see how it tastes tomorrow. I wasn't sure what I was having for dinner and whipped up some nachos with onions, salsa, and black beans. Sprinkled chili powder and cumen on top.

Watched Hancock and chilled for the night.

Here are some test pictures with the fish eye lens, macro lens, and wide angle lens.









No comments:

Post a Comment