New Bedford

New Bedford

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Grateful

January 29th: 6:45am wakeup. Cereal for breakfast. Honey Bunches of Oats. Made some burrito mix for lunch. Red pepper, onion, avocado, rice, beans, lime juice, hot sauce, and spices. Work 8am-4:30pm.

Home by 5pm. Looked like passing showers in the evening. Goupil and I performed some teamwork on the dishes. I washed this time and Goup dried. My hands became ridiculously pruned.

Fingertip.
Middle of my finger.

Goupil and I changed for a run around 6:30ish. We stepped out the door at 7:15pm to only encounter a steady rain coming down. Back inside. Waited out the rain until about 8:20pm. Out for 7.5 miles (51:11). Some icy spots along the less traveled roads, but overall it was beautiful. 40's and bright out. I had read about the Janji giveaway on Level Renner and the motto of Janji is "Run For Another." It gave me a positive mindset before the run. It allowed me to appreciate my health and how I am capable of running everyday. I shouldn't take running for granted and respect the sport.

Home to stretch, foam roll and shower. Bowl of cereal for dinner. Bed by 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment