New Bedford

New Bedford

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Out Cold

January 18th: 6:45am wakeup. Apple Jacks for breakfast. Double time on making a salad. Clif Bar and the rest of the feta and rosemary Cape Cod potato chips. Work 8am-4:30pm. Friday went by fast. Performed some noise survey monitoring in The Cub. Took up most of the day. Chips Ahoy from the vending machine at 10am because I do what I want.

Stopped off to fill up my car with gasoline on the way home from work. Home to chill on the couch. A couple plain tortillas for a snack. Passed out hard within 15 minutes of making myself comfy. Woke up at 6:30pm completely confused and not sure if it was the next morning. Realized Goupil was changed up for a run so I rushed into my room to change. If I wasn't running with Goupil at that moment, I would of easily conked back out on the couch for the rest of the night. 7.5+ miles (52:43) in the cold weather.

Back to the apartment to foam roll and make a protein shake. Goupil gave me a hair cut. I shaved off my mustache. Shower and watched John Tucker Must Die. Ate a Clif Bar and a bowl of Apple Jacks for dinner. Bed by 11:30pm. No alarm set.

No comments:

Post a Comment