New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, January 21, 2013

2nd Home

January 19th: No alarm set. Slept until 9:45am. Bowl of Apple Jacks for breakfast. Teamwork on the dishes. Goup washed while I dried. I felt like I was on vacation in Cape Cod again doing dishes with my cousin Frank. Packed up and cleaned up my room before heading over to Leominster.

Left the house and stopped off at TD Bank to cash a check to have money for the tolls. Arrived at Sarah's by 2:30pm. Out for easy 5 miles (NT) at 3pm. Back to stretch, foam roll and shower up. I realized I didn't bring boxers. Bob and I hit up TJ Maxx while my sister and her friend that was in town watched some ridiculous soap opera. Boxer briefs and high socks (for my new work shoes). Back to the house to chill for a few hours. Kimber came in from NH to spend the weekend.

Out for sushi around 7:30pm. I had the California Maki and Idaho Maki. I tried the Unagi (eel and cucumber sushi). It was really tasty (sorta like steak). Home to watch 10 Things I Hate About You and bed by 11:30ish.

Threw this down on Goup in WWF.


No comments:

Post a Comment