New Bedford

New Bedford

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Birthday

Janaury 31st: Normal routine. 5am wakeup. Breakfast. Pack lunch. Brush the teeth. On the road at 5:40am (new record). Worked a normal day. Nothing exciting until lunch time when some people had ordered a bunch of Dunkin Donuts. They gave the rest to us. I like to think of it as a bit of a birthday surprise/gift/coincidence. Made my day. Grabbed a blueberry muffin for later and a Boston cream donut for that moment. Even more awesomeness was that it was heart shaped and filled with marshmallow fluff. Ca-chang! Made it back home at 3 to relax until Goupil was let out of work at 5ish. Ran at 5:40pm. 10+ miles (72:31). Felt relaxed and kept it easy. Rest of the night was talking to all my sisters and some quality FaceTime with my parents. Watched Big Bang Theory. Ended the night with a conversation with Kimber and asleep by 10pm.

Probably the least exciting birthday that I remember, but didn't have a stressful day at work or a bad run. Choked down on some D&Ds and talked with all the people I care about the most in my life. Can't ask for much more.

Oh, and I did this all while sitting on the toilet. Multi-tasking!

No comments:

Post a Comment