New Bedford

New Bedford

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Gormet" Food

February 28th: 5am wakeup. Bowl of cereal for breakfast. Work 6am-3:00pm. Last 1/2 hour was dealing with Sharepoint and figuring it how to edit a document. It was frustrating. I luckily had my sausage, pepper, onion, and mushroom sub held my angry to a minimum. I went home to just relax and eventually take about a 45 minute nap or so. Goupil woke me up at 5:10pm and I threw myself up off the couch to change.

Out the door at 5:30pm for the 10.8 mile loop. 78:03 (80:15 total with break) later with a very necessary bathroom break at 26:04 for 2 minutes and 12 seconds (yes I split it). Home to foam roll and ice. Shower. Dinner and lunch prepared at the same time. Baked up eggplant, green peppers, and tomato with layers of mozzarella cheese in between over some pasta for dinner. Lunch was marinated chicken strips with cheddar cheese and sautéed avocado on a sub roll. Mmm, I am already looking forward to lunch tomorrow.

Bed soon after to sleep soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment