New Bedford

New Bedford

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Not Every Day Can Be A Career Day

February 17th: 4:45am wakeup. I was proud of myself for making my lunch and breakfast simaltenously. Double decker peanut butter, jelly and nutella. Onion, green pepper and mozzarella cheese omelette. Out the door at 5:30pm. Work 6:00am-3:15pm. Slow day, but no complaints on a Friday. Back to the apartment to relax after a long 45 work week. Once Goupil got home, we were in no rush to pop out the door. We stumbled out to trot along for the first 5 miles or so. Every chance we got to stop at the crosswalk, we did. Finally warmed up towards the end and finished up the last couple miles under 7:00s. 11.5 (82:23). Back to ice the legs before stopping off at Hannaford's to pick up a few things for dinner. Kimber rolled in at 7:15pm for a weekend stay at the Goupil/Macknight Inn. Made a delightful dinner together (pasta, sautéed veggies and chicken) and then "we" fell asleep on the couch. A.K.A I passed out and Kimber woke up me up to put me to bed. Saturday morning sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment