New Bedford

New Bedford

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Couple Easy Days

February 2nd: Standard day at work. Informal work gathering at La Feista (Mexican restaurant). Delicious. Pounded major food. Chimichangas with rice. Took a mini break. Somebody made me a steak tortilla with the works because they couldn't finish their meal. I was stuffed, in a good way. Home to just relax and head to bed before 9 because I wasn't feeling great.

Scheduled day off from running. Body was letting me know I needed one. Worked out to my advantage.

February 3rd: Terrible night sleep. Woke up at 12:30am, 3:30am, and then 4:30am. Just got up because my throat hurt too much. Gargled with some mouthwash. Got ready for work and out the door at 5:30am. Normal day at work. Some vitamin C lollipops, tea with extra honey, some honey packets by themselves (emergency honey, EH) and a jolly rancher throughout the day to keep me chugging along. Stopped by Target for some essentials after work. NyQuil (store brand obviously), vitamin c drops, apple cider vinegar, Dove bars of soap, soap container, hand soap, and pencils for my running log. Home to run with Goupil at 4:30pm. Easy 10+ (72:51). Back to shower and make a bomb quesdilla (sautéed grape tomatoes, onions, and avocado with chili powder, cheddar and monterary jack cheese, all topped with salsa). Mmm. To the movie theatre for the 7:15 showing of Chronicle. Intense movie. I have leave it at that. Still taking it in. Not mind-blowing, just kinda strange. Worth the money. Bed by 9ish, but not before the under the weather routine of gargling apple cider vinegar and a shot of store brand NyQuil.

No comments:

Post a Comment