New Bedford

New Bedford

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Taper

October 4th: 6am wakeup. Out for 3 miles (NT) with Goupil. Back to stretch, foam roll, shower and eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Work 8am-4:30pm. Double decker PB&J with my mom's homemade blackberry jam. Mmm. So friggin good. I put some much on that it was oozing out the sides.

Home by 5pm. Goupil and I made it out for 5 miles (35:21) because it was getting pretty dark out and it's a taper week.

Back to do some stretching and strength training. 3 sets of 10 pull-ups again. Final day of strength training. 11 weeks strong. Most consistent "lifting" (of my own body weight) regimen every in my life. I would like to continue it through the winter season plus add some more.

I don't remember what I had for dinner, but it was something awesome of course. Shower and bed by 10pm.

8 miles on the day and I am not ashamed of it. The work has been put in and it's taper mode now.

I did take this sweet panoramic picture of the living room in my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment