New Bedford

New Bedford

Friday, October 5, 2012

Burrito Mix

October 2nd: 6am wakeup. Slow start in the morning. 3 miles (23:41) with Goupil at 6:30am. Honey bunches of oats with almonds for breakfast. Oh yeah. Work 8am-4:30pm. I went big with the lunch. Double PB&J. One layer with strawberry and one layer with raspberry. Slap chopped some almonds for my yogurt. Chopped up banana. Nature Valley bar. Gatorade. Goupil and I carpooled to work because our schedules matched up in the morning.

Home by 5pm. Ritz crackers for a quick snack. Run at 6pm. 7 mile loop (45:55). Felt smooth and easy. Back to stretch, foam roll, and strength training. I have officially made it to 3x10 pull-ups. The last set was a struggle the last couple, but I managed.

Big batch of burrito mix that usually is about 3 servings. I tossed some in a tortilla with cheese and a scoop of salsa (Goupil's salsa) for a burrito. Remaining in a tupperware.

Shower and bed by 10:30pm.

10 miles on the day. Happy with the day and taper mode is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment