New Bedford

New Bedford

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Solo Run

October 8th: 6:30am wakeup. No morning runs all week and I ain't complaining. Protein shake for breakfast. Work 8am-4:30pm. Leftover steak with mushrooms, onions, and cheese. Snacks. Clif bar (chocolate brownie).

Dropped my car off at Collision Experts to have my front end/radiator fixed up. Hopped into Marshall's/Homegoods to break up the .8 mile walk back to the apartment. Found nothing.

Home to relax and head out for a run at 6:15pm. 10 miles (66:50) on my own. Goupil was traveling back from NH so he ran earlier in the day. Smooth and relaxed.

Back to foam roll, stretch and relax. Finished off my steak for dinner. Television and shower.

10 miles on the day. Longest run o the week before the race. Feeling good and peppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment