New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, October 22, 2012

One Step At A Time

October 22nd: 6:50am out of bed. Real tough to get myself out of bed this morning. Jumped in the shower to try to wake myself up. Kashi Autumn Harvest for breakfast. Made some lunch. Work 7:45-4pm. Slow day at work with not much excitement. Single decker PB&J because I was that lazy with some Fig Newtons and pretzels.

Stopped off at the grocery store on the way home to grab veggies, milk and orange juice. Home to relax and head out for an easy run. 3 miles (21:36) and it felt okay. No real aches or pains. I just felt off and not in a groove.

Back to foam roll, stretch and wash some dishes. Goupil hit up the grocery store. I had the kitchen to myself to cook up some burrito mix. Brown rice on one burner. Onions and peppers on another burner. Finally, tomato, avocado and black beans on the last burner. Shredded a half a block of cheddar cheese and tossed it in some tupperware for the week. Burrito for dinner with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. The rest for leftovers.

Skyped with Kimber. Some television watching. Skyped with Thomas Paquette and Andrew Sears because I forgot to sign off of Skype. Caught up with them on training and stuff. Protein "milkshake" for dessert (slightly frozen protein shake).

Bed by 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment