New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Easy

January 23rd: 5am wake up. Bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats. Work 6:00-3:30pm. Filledmy tank up with gas and it took me like 10 minutes to travel the 1/2 mile home becuase I couldn't make a left turn out of the gas station. Then I hit the crazy 4 way intersection at completely the wrong time. It made me a little frustrated. I will need to figure out a more efficient way to get gas on the way home from work next time. Run with Goupil and Derrick at 4:45pm. 8 3/4 (66:40). Super easy. Calves were rocked from yesterday. Oreos, whey protein shake, more Oreos, chicken/rice combo (lunch and dinner) and a bunch of chocolate cookies (from my mom from 2 weeks ago, can't let em go to waste). No nutella today because I am waiting to open the 2nd jar. First jar was finished in 2 weeks. Relaxing day overall. First paycheck will be this Friday, which I am pretty pumped about. Shorter post today because it was kind of a blah day. Shooting for 75 miles this week. And my birthday is next week. Woohoo!

Oh, and the Giants win!

No comments:

Post a Comment