New Bedford

New Bedford

Friday, January 27, 2012

EZ Day To The Max

January 27th: 5am wakeup. Pouring rain out, but luckily the roads weren't bad at all. Arrived at work just before 6am. Easy day at work. Some overtime due to weekly report write-up and whatnot. Left with Goupil from work at 4:00pm.

Home to relax before a super easy day of running. 5 miles (39:58). It felt amazing. Kept it relaxed the whole time. Back to just chill out for the night. The only thing was the chicken and pasta gave me terrible rancid gas for the rest of the night. Luckily, I wasn't seeing anyone important tonight. Talked with my awesome sisters to "ketchup" with everybody. My mom is stopping by tomorrow evening after she goes hiking in the Adirondacks with a friend. The best part was that I got my first paycheck direct deposited today! Money in the bank! Literally! Rack city b****h!

Lots of miles this weekend. Some grocery shopping. No Goupil. Par-tay! True meaning: relaxing and some Wii. Maybe a bit of cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment