New Bedford

New Bedford

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Sunday

March 31st: 9am wakeup. Out the door for just shy of 10 miles (70:25) along the bike path in Peterborough. Relaxing run and beautiful out. Back to make a egg and cheese sandwich on a plain bagel (Kimber was the best by picking up the items for it at the grocery store while I ran). Stretched, sticked the legs and packed up my stuff.

On the road by noon to Wallingford, CT. Arrived at my Aunt Kathy's by 3pm. Smooth ride. Showered after I greeted everybody. Lamb, ham, asparagus, yams, double stuffed potato, corn, carrots, pineapple, and a roll. Mmmm. Everything was delicious. Cleaned up and dessert soon after. Pound cake with strawberries (made by my mom) and carrot cake (made by my sister Sarah).

Full plate.

Hung out and on the road by 8pm. Home by 11pm.

51 miles for the week and a solid week back. Happy with race performance and ready for some Florida next weekend (Thursday to Tuesday for the annual fishing trip that was skipped last year because my dad and I had just started new jobs).

No comments:

Post a Comment