New Bedford

New Bedford

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ogres Are Like Onions

May 15th (Wednesday): 6:20am wakeup. Bathroom due to the large amount of steak I ate the night before. Goup and I headed out for an easy 3 miles (23:22) on the normal loop. Protein shake for breakfast. A bunch of meetings today with quality information. Good things for the future. Pizza served at one of the meetings. Raisins at the end of the day to hold me over.

Stopped at the Burnt Hills Post Office to pick up our key for our mailbox:

4A Sylvan Trail, Ballston Lake, NY 12019 (if you wanna send any food/baked goods/etc)

Some bills in the mailbox which is always such a wonderful thing.

Goup and I headed out for an easy 7 miles (49:49) along the Zim Smith trails around 6pm. I had to stop in the woods due to the combination of the raisins and pizza. Back to foam roll, stretch and make myself another delicious protein shake. Ogres are like onions. We both have layers.

Before the Magic Bullet.

FaceTimed with my mom to help her set up her new iPod Nano from Mother's day. Success! Headed upstairs to shower and head to bed soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment