New Bedford

New Bedford

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

1st Day Of The Week

May 13th (Monday): 6:40am wakeup. Eggs with cheddar cheese and a protein shake for breakfast. Work 7:30am-4pm. A couple half bagels with peanut butter for lunch. Obviously, I did not go grocery shopping yesterday like I said I did. The Hannafords in Ballston Lake is not open 24 hours like the one in Clifton Park. Oh well.

Grocery shopping after work. Lots of doubling back on aisles to find things. Just need to get used to where things are located. Goup and I headed out for a run around 6ish. 10+ miles (69:55). 6 x 100 meters strides with some light jogging in between. 11 miles on the day.

Protein shake for dinner. Wicked good one. Banana, chocolate protein powder, splash of cranraspberry juice, milk, blueberry yogurt, honey, and chocolate syrup. Delicious. Before I Magic Bullet it, it has layers of amazingness. Bed by 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment