New Bedford

New Bedford

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Too Windy

February 20th: 6:30am wakeup. Bowl of cereal for breakfast. No lunch packed because we had our EHS monthly update meeting with free food. Sweet. Work 7:30am-3:30pm since we had a "working" lunch. BBQ chicken pizza from the cafeteria. Yum.

On the drive home, I called up the LifeProof (the case I bought off of Amazon) customer service line. I was on hold for about 5 minutes, but it was worth it. I relayed the two serial numbers on the front and back pieces of the case. The lady, Sophie, let me know that it's a counterfeit case and Amazon is not a authorized dealer. Well, atleast I know the truth. She suggested to contact the seller or contact Amazon directly. Sounds good. I swung by the Shen high school track to check if it was clear. Yes it was!

Back to the apartment to hop onto Amazon to resolve the issue. I called up customer service immediately and told her my situation. Instant refund (no hesitation) and an email to a link to file a complaint. Ordered a LifeProof case directly off the manufacturer's website. A bit more pricey, but no worries.

Goup and I headed to the track (completely bundled up). Drove the 1+ mile down the road to limit our time in the elements. With the flag whipping in the air and the wind howling around my Subaru, we decided to just go for a run. 6 miles (43++). 5 miles plus some strides on the track. The backstretch was brutal and it was a smart decision to not workout.

Back to stretch and shower up. Burrito (rice, beans, onions, tomato, avocado, salsa, peppers, and seasoning) for dinner. Sliced the my index fingertip while chopping the red pepper up into julienne strips. Watched some Big Bang Theory and bed by 10:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment