New Bedford

New Bedford

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Double Runski

February 19th: 5:30am wakeup. Out the door for a easy 7 miles (53:38) in the brisk morning air. Back to stretch, foam roll and shower. Bowl of Autumn Harvest for breakfast. Left my other half of leftover pasta, meatballs and sausage in the work fridge. Packed up some potato chips in a tupperware and grabbed a Clif bar. Work 7:45am-4:15pm.

Home to pick up my new Lifeproof case for my broken phone. Sweet case. Surfed the internet while the rain passed. Out for a completely overdressed 5+ miles (36:57). I was expecting way colder and came back with heat rash all over my shoulders and chest.

Stretched, foam rolled and popped in the shower. 3 egg omelette with onions, red pepper and tomato (sautéed in salt, pepper, and chili powder). Ketchup and hot sauce on top.

Watched some Big Bang Theory and bed by 10:30pm. 12 miles on the day and let the warm weather please be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment