New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, February 25, 2013

Quick Turnaround

February 22nd: 6am wakeup. 4 miles (30+) through Shen campus in the cold. Ran through the cross country woods trail that was somewhat slick in spots. Made it out alive. Oatmeal for breakfast.

Work 8am-4:30pm. Hit up Subway with some co-workers for lunch. FebruANY! Subway Melt, Swiss cheese, spinach, cucumbers, green peppers, red onion, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper, and southwest Chipotle sauce. Once finished, I purchased a few coookies (chocolate chip with M&Ms, double chocolate chip, and white chip macadamia nut). Gone before we made it out of the parking lot.

Packed up my car in the morning so I could leave right from work. I had my apppointment in Holyoke, MA at the Apple Store to pick up my 4th iPhone 4S (ugh). Arrived early to my reservation at 6:10pm and snuck right in. Explained my problem and the guy grabbed another phone from the back (no charge since its under warranty). Phone activated and out of there by 6:30pm. Met Sarah, Bob and their friends out for dinner at 8pm at the South Side Grille and Margarita Factory. Nachos and steak fajitas. Pretty good food, bad service.

Over to Leominster to relax for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment