New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, February 4, 2013

Birthday Night

January 31st: 6:30am wakeup. Cereal for breakfast. Work 8am-4:30pm. Carpooled with Goupil and my car passed the 19 minute test drive to work. Woohoo! Alyssa made cupcakes for me. I accidentally ate 8 of them throughout the day (I wasn't counting).

Home to relax a little before hitting up the roads for a run. Out over to some side neighborhoods for a couple loops. 8+ miles (58:07). One bathroom stop halfway through the run. The small bakery I consumed was running right through me.

Back to stretch, foam roll and shower. Drank a Newcastle in the shower. Out to the Brick Oven Pizza down the road for dinner and brewskis. Towards the end, a waiter stopped at our table and asked if if I was Eric. That was all. Our waitress came by soon after and let us know the bill was taken care of by my mom and placed a large piece of chocolate cake on the table. Mmmm. And another round of beer! Thanks mom!

Home to throw the PJs on and have a few more on the couch since I had a scheduled day off the following day. Bed by 12am.

Solid birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment