New Bedford

New Bedford

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

2010 Honda Accord

September 7th (Saturday): 7:00am wakeup. Oat bran for breakfast. Packed a small bag for the weekend. On the road by 7:45am to travel down to CT to pick up the new whip in Hartford. 12pm scheduled pick up. I had to stop at my bank to get a cashier's check for the remaining amount of the down payment. Ughh! Oh well.

To my parents house to carpool. Mom and dad went down with me. Arrived at about 12:15pm. Stepped into the financial services office to iron out the paperwork and financing before driving away in the new ride. Yeahhh buddy! $211 a month for payments. Not bad! 2010 Honda Accord EX with manual transmission. Sunroof and all. Pumped!

Finally I was able to receive the keys and walk out with the guy that put on the new plates. Cool! Drove it out with my dad back to Newtown! Woohoo!

Badaboom! Gangsta!

Home to relax before making it out the door for an adrenaline filled 12 miler (80:44) on my own. Solid run and back to make myself a hefty burger with baked beans on the side. Washed it all down with a Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. Well deserved!



Ice cream for dessert with chocolate chips & maple syrup. Bed at a decent hour. A long, but rewarding day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment